Here’s a new chronic on my blog: Jade’s crafts! Periodically, with the help of mommy, Jade will show you how to make a cute crafty project. Ideal for 4+ year old kids! Have fun!
« Hi! My name is Jade, I am 6. I love cats, and I love craftind and drawing. »
Cat in space Card
You will need:
– a black piece of paper of 15 cm by 21 cm
– a white sheet
– Spiral templates of your choice
– a multicolored pen
– a white colored pencil or a white gel pen
– a glue stick
– a pair of scissors
1. To make the planets, you need to draw 4 or 5 spirals on the white sheet with your multicolored pen. You can also draw them by hand if you don’t have spiral templates.
2. Cut your spirals/planets with your scissors. Don’t hesitate to ask for help to an adult!
3. Glue your planets/spirals on your black paper. Make sure to leave a space to draw your astonaut cat later!
4. With your white colored pencil, draw your astronaut cat and some stars in the sky. You can also write « Happy birthday » or « I love you! » under your cat if you give your card to someone!
And you’re done!
Your card is finished! You can write a nice message behind it to give to someone you like, or you can hang it in your room for a cute way to decorate!
*Craft idea inspired by the craft box called « L’art des spirales », available at Costco.